Assistant Professor Management Information System (MIS), Graduate Program, Bina Nusantara (BINUS) University
Computer Network, Applied Data science, Applied Big Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Cloud Computing, Emerging Technologies (Voice Assistant, Blockchain, AI IoT), User behavior (Habit-forming Apps, Internet/Smartphone addiction), Microservices
- Business Intelligence and Analytics (Master Program)
- Project and Change Management (Master Program)
- Cyber Digital Marketing & Communication (Master Program)
- Business Process Management (Undergraduate Program)
- Management Information System (Undergraduate Program)
- Entrepreneurship (Undergraduate Program)
Aug 2013 ~ Jul 2018: Ph.D. Program of Information Management, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (NTUST), Taiwan.
Aug 2012 ~ Jul 2013 [Fast tracked to PhD] : Master Program of Information Management, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (NTUST), Taiwan.
Sept 2007 ~ Aug 2011: Undergraduate Degree of Information System, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS) Surabaya, Indonesia.
- Zelalem Legese Hailemariam, Yuan-Cheng Lai, Riyanto Jayadi, Yen-Hung Chen, Sheng-Chi Huang. (2020). A knowledge-based Query Tree with Shortcutting and Couple-Resolution for RFID tag identification. Computer Communications, 160. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.comcom.2020.06.025
- Viega, M.T., Marvin, E., Jayadi, R., Mauritsius, T.. (2020. Heart Disease Prediction System using Data Mining Classification Techniques: Naïve Bayes, KNN, and Decision Tree. International Journal of Advanced Trends in Computer Science and Engineering, 9(3). https://doi.org//10.30534/ijatcse/2020/82932020
- Jayadi, R., Firmantyo, H. M., Dzaka, M.T.J., Suaidy, M. F., & Putra, A. M. (2019). Employee Performance Prediction using Naïve Bayes. International Journal of Advanced Trends in Computer Science and Engineering, 8, 3031–3035. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.comcom.2020.06.025)
- Kaburuan, E. R., & Jayadi, R. (2019). A Design of IoT-based Monitoring System for Intelligence Indoor Micro-Climate Horticulture Farming in Indonesia. Procedia Computer Science, 157, 459–464. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2019.09.001
- Sriratnasari, S. R., Wang, G., Kaburuan, E. R., & Jayadi, R. (2019). Integrated Smart Transportation using IoT at DKI Jakarta. 2019 International Conference on Information Management and Technology (ICIMTech), 1, 531–536. Jakarta: IEEE. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICIMTech.2019.8843747
- Rahyadi, I., Jayadi, R., & Pamungkas, H. (2019). How To Do It? Communication for Managing Cafe in Pekalongan. ICCD, 2(1), 235–238. Jakarta. https://doi.org/10.33068/iccd.Vol2.Iss1.218
- Bernanda, D. Y., Wang, G., Kaburuan, E. R., & Jayadi, R. (2019). Influence of physical and network security on company efficiency using SEM. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1367(1), 12013. IOP Publishing. https://doi.org/10.1088/1742-6596/1367/1/012013
- Nurcahyo, A., Wang, G., Kaburuan, E., & Jayadi, R. (2019). Gamification Design for Indonesian On-Demand Staffing Platform. 2019 7th International Conference on Cyber and IT Service Management (CITSM), 7, 1–6. IEEE. https://doi.org/10.1088/1742-6596/1367/1/012013
- Anggraini, N., Kaburuan, E. R., Wang, G., & Jayadi, R. (2019). Usability Study and Users’ Perception of Smartwatch: Study on Indonesian Customer. Procedia Computer Science, 161, 1266–1274. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2019.11.241
- Jayadi, R., Lai, Y.-C., & Chen, L.-C. (2018). An Interleaved-Sleeping-Listening scheduler for power saving in mobile stations. Computers and Electrical Engineering, 67. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compeleceng.2018.03.017
- Lai, Y.-C., Jayadi, R., Huang, S.-C., & Chen, Y.-H. (2018). Query Tree with Knowledge-based Splitting for RFID Tag Identification. Proceedings of the 2018 International Conference on Sensors, Signal and Image Processing, 24–28. https://doi.org/10.1145/3290589.3290592
- Jayadi, R., Lai, Y.-C., & Lin, C.-C. (2017). Efficient time-oriented anti-collision protocol for RFID tag identification. Computer Communications, 112. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.comcom.2017.08.016
- Jayadi, R., & Lai, Y.-C. (2017). Low-overhead multihop device-to-device communications in software defined wireless networks. Proceedings - 2017 International Conference on Soft Computing, Intelligent System and Information Technology: Building Intelligence Through IOT and Big Data, ICSIIT 2017. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICSIIT.2017.30
- Jayadi, R., & Lai, Y.-C. (2017). User cooperation in a multi-hop network with multi-interface devices for energy efficiency. APWiMob 2016 - IEEE Asia Pacific Conference on Wireless and Mobile 2016, Conference Proceedings. https://doi.org/10.1109/APWiMob.2016.7811450
- Lai, Y. C., Jayadi, R., & Lai, J. N. (2017). A multi-hop relay path selection algorithm considering path channel quality and coordinating with bandwidth allocation. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 273(1). https://doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/245/1/012003
- Jayadi, R., & Lai, Y.-C. (2017). Low-Overhead Multihop Device-to-Device Communications in Software Defined Wireless Networks. 2017 International Conference on Soft Computing, Intelligent System and Information Technology (ICSIIT), 144–149. IEEE. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICSIIT.2017.30
- Jayadi, R. , & Lai, Y.-C. (2016). User cooperation in a multi-hop network with multi-interface devices for energy efficiency. Wireless and Mobile (APWiMob), 2016 IEEE Asia Pacific Conference On, 92–98. IEEE. https://doi.org/10.1109/APWiMob.2016.7811450
Students & Alumni Advisee
- Implementation of Android-based Point-of Sale System at Krapyak Lor, Pekalongan, Indonesia
2018 - Now: Lecturer in Bina Nusantara University
I am currently teaching Business Intelligence & Business Analytic; Project & Change Management; Management Information System for Leaders; Cyber & Digital Marketing Communication Strategy; Entrepreneurship: Ideation. My research research in area of Computer –Wired, Wireless, Mobile– Networking, Data Science, and Management Information System.
2012 – 2018: Research Assistant in High Speed and Wireless Network Lab, Information Management Dept., NTUST, Taiwan
I was researching RFID, energy efficiency, wireless network protocol development, 4G, future 5G, device-to-device, mobile user cooperation, software-defined-network, and OpenFlow under direct advisory of Prof. Yuan Cheng Lai. I also help for preparing several course materials for my advisor on computer networking course and scientific writing course. I also have been working on the academic-industrial collaboration project that belongs to my advisors. Besides of that, I also have several open source projects that I personally develop and maintain in my GitHub account.
Jan 2012 ~ Sep 2012: Programmer in BeenaryLab
It was an incubated startup, founded with my friends, with the product is a shopping cart mobile application that uses QR-Code and NFC for the transaction.
Aug 2010 ~ Jan 2012: Programmer in Arfa Nusantara Technology
I was working for architecting, developing and maintaining multiple software development project on this software house company. These projects are mainly using PHP, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and JQuery.
Sep 2009 – Aug 2010: Programmer in East Java Development Planning Agency
My duties in this jobs were software developer on 3 information systems application that is using Oracle and PHP and one profile website that using Joomla for this region governmental office.
Aug 2008 ~ Sep 2010: Asistant Lecturer of Information System Department, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember, Surabaya
In the operation system course and database course, my duties involved on checking every task, tests keeper and training students on learning a databases technology and operating system * Lab Admins: I was responsible on installing and maintaining about two hundred computers and maintaining its networks.
- Indonesia (Native)
- English (Sep 2017 ~ TOEFL ITP: Score 560)
- Chinese (Basic)
- 2013 ~ 2018: Scholarship of Ph.D. Program (fast-track transfer from Master) in NTUST, Taiwan
- 2012 ~ 2013: Scholarship of Master Program in NTUST, Taiwan
- 2012 : Incubated for 6 months in Telkom Indonesia Startup Incubation Program.
- 2011 : Top five of Mandiri Young Technopreneur Award. A National ICT Technopreneur competition by Mandiri Bank, Jakarta, Indonesia
- 2011 : Top five of Telkom Indigo Fellowship. A national business software application by Telkom, Jakarta, Indonesia
The following are the technical skills I have and technologies that I have experienced with:
- Machine learning tools: Scikt-learn, Rapidminer, Knime Weka
- Network: Network Protocol Development, 4G, LTE, WiMax, RFID, NS3 Network Simulation, CORE Network Emulator, Software-Defined-Network, OpenFlow, CCNA
- AI & Machine Learning: TensorFlow, Theano, Keras, Scikit-Learn
- Python: Pandas, Numpy, SciPy, NetworkX, MatPlotLib, Seaborn, Webapp2, Flask,
- Java: Android, JSP, Spring, Struts, Hibernate
- Ruby: Ruby On Rails, Koala, Scrappy
- PHP: Codeigniter, PHPCake, Kohana
- Server/Cloud: OpenStack, Google Cloud, Amazon Web Service, Virtual Private Server, Linux,
- Database: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Google Cloud SQL, Firebase, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle
- Miscellaneous Technology: Hadoop, Kafka, ZeroMQ, Subversion, Git, Jupiter Notebook, LaTex